Re: Connecting

Compiled By Unknown - Thursday, December 17, 2015 No Comments
Hello again Shrestha,

I reached out a couple of days ago regarding the possibility of doing a guest post or sharing articles written within our technical publication. I would still appreciate a chance to hear your thoughts, especially related to your focus on devops.

Best wishes and stay warm,
Jordan

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here


On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:05 pm, Jordan Lyons wrote:

Dear Shrestha,

My name is Jordan and I'm the Developer Evangelist at Toptal. Our Toptal Engineering Blog has published a great post called "Getting Started with Docker: Simplifying Devops," and I think it would be of interest to your readers, especially since your community has already published an article related to devops.

Is this something you would be interested in sharing on your site?

In addition, I'd be happy to learn more about your site and work, and explore other ways to collaborate.

Kind Regards,
Jordan

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

Tags:

No Comment to " Re: Connecting "