Connecting

Compiled By Unknown - Friday, January 6, 2017 No Comments
Hello,

My name is Irina Papuc, and I work for a publication known as the Toptal Engineering blog. Our blog covers a variety of topics, across many programming languages and dev/design.

I have noticed we share similar areas of focus in our topics including devops, which I found here. We've recently published an article called "Getting Started with Docker: Simplifying Devops", which has a similar focus on devops.

Would you be interested in sharing this with your community by publishing it on your site? In addition, what other topics make sense, and are you open to long-term collaboration? I appreciate your time, so if you don't think this proposal is a good fit, please let me know and I'll take note of it! 

Kind Regards,
Irina

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

Tags:

No Comment to " Connecting "